April 8, 2011

HERE ARE TWO IMAGES THAT I COLORED WITH MY PROMARKERS



here are two stamps from the greeting farm  that i colored today  cheeky rockabilly  and laundry girl



the cheeky rockabilly i  used her as the cover of a shabby chic mini that im working on it it's still not done i have to add the finishing touches once it finish i will post the picture of the album  this is just the cover.. i colored my stamp with my promarkers here is what i used:
Skin:  Ivory, Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Chestnut, Terracotta, Spice, oatmeal
Dress: Cool  Grey 4, Pale Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink
Mouth, Lipstick Red
Eyeshadow: Pale Pink
Eyes: Sky Blue



the laundy girl i find her so cute she will be used in a card  once it's done i will post it here...I colored her with my promarkers here is what i used:

Skin: Ivory,Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Ginger,Chestnut, Terracotta, Spice ,Oatmeal
Shirt/Headband: Burgandy,Crimson,Lipstick Red,Salmon Pink
Sleepers: Warm Grey 4,3,1
Laundry clothes: black (for basket) Cerise,rose Pink,Pale Blue,Arctic Blue, Lilac, Orchid
Shadow around image: Warm Grey  1



I'm still working on some more images for some challenges once im done with them i will post.... thank you for visitng my Blog.



Hugs,
Dalia




No comments:

Post a Comment